free website stats program Parade cooling fans | Harley Davidson Forums

Parade cooling fans

waynedj

New to this forum. I have a 2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom I'm going to be in some parades this year & wondering if any can recamend a good cooling fan or oil cooler to help with to keep the engine temp down. Any help apreciated.

Welcome aboard!

If it doesn't have a stage one done to it. Do it! Lots of info to be found in the self help section on oil coolers and fans.

New to this forum. I have a 2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom I'm going to be in some parades this year & wondering if any can recamend a good cooling fan or oil cooler to help with to keep the engine temp down. Any help apreciated.

You need the FCS from WARDS PARTS WERKS - WELCOME. It's not just for parades. With the thermostat control, you leave it on all the time and it just comes on when it needs to. Simple install. Absolutely great product and built by a guy that stands behind everything he does. By the way, I am not in any way affiliated with them, just a huge fan of the product.

Attachments

• IMG_1797.jpg
    IMG_1797.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 118
Welcome aboard!

If it doesn't have a stage one done to it. Do it! Lots of info to be found in the self help section on oil coolers and fans.

I have stage 1 a/c 4" CVO mufflers with 2" Fullsac baffles & removed cat. Power Vision Tuner. Had a problem in one parade last season got so hot oil pressure went to 0 had to stop & let cool down. I will check out the self help section. Thanks for help

I have the Lenale fan on my 09 SG. It's Ok if you’re stuck in traffic for a short while. Any air movement is better than nothing but you can't expect it to keep your engine cool on a hot day moving very slow for a long period. If it were me I would not use my bike at all but if I did I would want to have the new Jagg oil cooler with the oil cooler assist fan…plus the Lenale fan.

You need the FCS from WARDS PARTS WERKS - WELCOME. It's not just for parades. With the thermostat control, you leave it on all the time and it just comes on when it needs to. Simple install. Absolutely great product and built by a guy that stands behind everything he does. By the way, I am not in any way affiliated with them, just a huge fan of the product.

+1. You should check this fan out, and a lot more reasonably priced than the HD or Lenalle units..

I have the Love Jugs...I have had no trouble with them...Had em for about 6 months...but dont think they make them any more ? I like mine...

+1. You should check this fan out, and a lot more reasonably priced than the HD or Lenalle units..

+2 The fans from FCS Fans from Wards Parts Werks are fantastic! They are efficient, affordable and very easy to install. And they look great.
They're american made, designed and built by one of our nations finest, who proudly stands behind his work.

Back