free website stats program Panama City | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Panama City

its a alright rally we went every yr to the spring event from 2010 to 2014 lots to see if you like rallies but most all vendors are the same from all the other rallies.not a lot of chain restaurants but still a lot of good places to eat.Angelo steakhouse is a must try if you go,biggest problem we had for food was for breakfast and if you dont like a lot of noise at night i would suggest staying of the strip, we always stayed at hampton inn in pier park or the one just on the out skirts of town.if you like the night life Ms.Newbys and whiskey saloon have some good entertainment.we saw david allen coe and ky. headhunters along with other good local bands .switched it up last yr went back to myrtle beach guess we going back mb this spring,it is really coming back there if you like that area.

Good to hear that MB is coming back! It sure went down hill in a hurry after MB decided that all those miserable bikers weren't worth it.....Guess that money was missed.

bodeen its not like it use to be and not alot if anything happens in mb.you talking about congested all the vendors are now all in barefoot landing,north mb and murrells inlet .last yr was my first yr since 2009 and the locals i talked to said last yr was biggest since all the crap went down in mb.they estimated that there was around 250 to 300 thousand bikes there last yr during the 10 days .i know it was crowded we stayed in murrells inlet and tried to get from dead dog saloon to sbb and i walked the bike for a 11/2 hr and made it about a mile and my new knee got to hurting and wife said lets go to room and that was at 10;00 at night.they did have some good live entertainment everywhere in murrells inlet. i think every one remembers what happen and still pretty much boycott mb it self

Yeah, MB is pretty congested without an event. I'm not sure I am going to spend my money with them again, ever.

Back