free website stats program paint not what i wanted | Harley Davidson Forums

paint not what i wanted

dewey01duece

got a hell of a deal on a 01 deuce but the dang thing is purple :shock its kinda growing in me but it needs alittle extra something ghost flames, striping whatever. need some input and pics to see. the bike is completely stock the reflectors and the plate is the first thing to change along with the blinkers but the paint job needs some jazzing up all coments welcome i aint that thin skinned.:naughty

got a hell of a deal on a 01 deuce but the dang thing is purple :shock its kinda growing in me but it needs alittle extra something ghost flames, striping whatever. need some input and pics to see. the bike is completely stock the reflectors and the plate is the first thing to change along with the blinkers but the paint job needs some jazzing up all coments welcome i aint that thin skinned.:naughty

How about a pic. of your scoot where we can look to give some ideas!!??

Purple isn't so bad. My buddy rides an '01 WG that is purple. He runs a grape fuel additive and when people ask why his bike smells like grapes he tells them the paint must be bleeding off into the fuel!

How about some Barney type additions???? (I would suggest some, but with no kids, I never had to watch the show).......Or, the grape ape? Just kidding, I saw a purple deuce in a local shop recently and it didn't look all that bad. But seriously, ghost flames would look sharp. Or, if you live some where that has winter, (didn't look earlier), maybe look into some type of custom paint. Good luck, I will add that the deuce just looks good regardless. :s

I dont think purple looks bad at all but you might consider placing an add on craigslist or any other site you might be able to find a swap

Back