free website stats program Pa grand canyon | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pa grand canyon

I live in this area. it's the best. All of the routes stated, 6, 44, 144, 120 are super. Also there is route 414 to the south, 349, 49, and 449 to the north, 46, 66, and 666 to the west are the best rides around here. There are also a ton of side roads that will test you in almost every form of riding. Ride safe, far and often!

Billybob
Did they ever finish 220 in to Lockhaven. I was up there last year and it was a mess. Ride Safe Doug

Hey Doug
Do mean from the north (N.Y. border) or from the south (Altoona). I was on it, last year, by Sayer PA. close to N.Y. Not too bad there. Sorry can't help you out more. Let me about where you ran into trouble and I'll be sure to ride that way when the weather breaks.

Hello billybob, I see that you are from the north, we have a camp in Highland Corners. My brother works road construction and paved the roads in and around the route 6 area, he rides also and said the route 6 grand canyon of PA would be a great ride I already have it planned as one of the first rides I take this year I want to ride it all the way accross the state shoot down to York then on to Gettysburg and finally back to western PA

Hey Blackguide, You going to go to the Delaware Water Gap? It's a goal for me this year. Have you taken a ride on route 666 or 62? Two of the best rides. When you ride through drop a note I'm right off 6 in Potter County close to Coudersport.

I wasn't planning on the Delaware Water Gap, I don't know anything about it, might be interested I always look for a good place to ride, I would say LATE MAY TO EARLY JUNE
I will be up your way to ride across route 6, I will get in touch with you prior to me leav
ing home

Back