free website stats program Oxygen Sensor's | Harley Davidson Forums

Oxygen Sensor's

Animal

Has anyone done the oxygen sensor change as recomended by V-Twin Cafe? That is changing from the Harley narrow band sensor's to wide band sensor's so the fuel mixture is richer. Would like to know the results.

Have not personally done any mods in this area on my bike but you can do a forum search and gets lots of info on the different fuel controlling units on the market. Many smart people on this forum so you should get plenty of data from them also.

Have not personally done any mods in this area on my bike but you can do a forum search and gets lots of info on the different fuel controlling units on the market. Many smart people on this forum so you should get plenty of data from them also.

Don't need to do this to my bike, I have a 05. It's the new ones from 07 and up that are having the heat issues. I read about this conversion and just wanted to see if anyone has done it. One of the reason's I didn't buy a new bike was the high heat thing.

Last edited:
Trust me, this topic has been beat to death. I've ridden in the mid 90's temperatures and yes, it gets hot but, no, it's not unbearable in my opinion. Many others will disagree with me as you will soon see!

Back