free website stats program Overpants | Harley Davidson Forums

Overpants

bikernick

I will be commuting to work on my Road King. Only problem is that I need to wear dress slacks, etc. to work. Does anyone have a good recommendation for Overpants that can be easily worn over dress slacks?

A buddy of mine wear track pants over his dress clothes

I was wandering around an ACE Hardware the other day and they have a whole section of very affordable bib style pants - cotton/canvas and a waterproof version. Of course, you'll look like you're riding to go work on an oil rig or something but they were under $50 and looked very rugged and durable. Motorcycle specific overpants are available many places but price and quality are highly variable - Dennis Kirk, Ebay, CraigsList or look in the ads in the back of American Rider or similar magazine.

I absolutely love mine!
langlitzpants

TourMaster 'QUEST' made of heavy rainproofing / windproofing ,
belt loops, knee high zippers, light nylon liners that allow any shoe
or boot other than rubber sole tennis shoes to slip in and out easily.
Has 4 pockets and cost only $75. You can remove or leave the skid
padding in knees and hips.
Only downside is the friggin zippers catch in the liners real easy.

I will be commuting to work on my Road King. Only problem is that I need to wear dress slacks, etc. to work. Does anyone have a good recommendation for Overpants that can be easily worn over dress slacks?

2nd Chaps, easy on, easy off and fold into approx. 12" x 12" x 2" square, easy to store in a saddle trunk or saddle packs with plenty of room to spare for $100-$200...real value for the money. :newsmile093:

I recently purchased a pair of chaps that I will be wearing over my slacks, but before that used to just throw a pair of semi-baggy jeans over them, those worked well for some time. But now my preference is definitlely the chaps.

Back