free website stats program Outrigger and Ski? | Harley Davidson Forums

Outrigger and Ski?

hjacobson1

I'm going to be politically incorrect and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I read the forum nearly every day and wish each and everyone the best of Holidays.

Here in Wisconsin, I'm wondering if I need to fabricate an out rigger and a ski for the front wheel...as the snow just keeps on falling. But then this would look pretty bad on a Nightster...

Again, Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all so it's got it all covered.:s

No such thing as politically incorrect with something like this, this is AMERICA!:bigsmiley11:

get this one:D
IMG_2946.jpg

I'm going to be politically incorrect and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Here in Wisconsin, I'm wondering if I need to fabricate an out rigger and a ski for the front wheel...as the snow just keeps on falling. But then this would look pretty bad on a Nightster...

Again, Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to you also.
Get one of those adult trikes (the ones with the basket on the back) and replace the wheels with some ski's. They make them already set up for snow.
Also works fairly well on a good hill with long grass. Also can be embarrassing as well. We DON'T need to get into how I know. :s

...and Happy Hanukkah!!

I think you will need a sidecar w/ski...three points are easier to keep upright in the slippery stuff than two points.

Moe.

...and Happy Hanukkah!!

I think you will need a sidecar w/ski...three points are easier to keep upright in the slippery stuff than two points.

Moe.

Already had a Ural with a powered side car wheel. Most fun I have ever had with a motorcycle, but alas it was built with fine Russian workmanship which demanded that it spend more time with the dealer than me.

I have thought that the right sidecar would really look great on my Nightster though...

Keep the shiny side up.

Jake

Back