free website stats program Our first real ride | Harley Davidson Forums

Our first real ride

Redfish-Joe

We put 360 miles on our RG today. LOVED IT! Sundowner seat is great. My wife and I are tired but not sore. We will see in the morning. :D She is a happy camper!!

Good for you and your wife sounds like you had a real good day. I put a Sundowner on my bike a few months ago and I'm very satisfied with it.

We put 360 miles on our RG today. LOVED IT! Sundowner seat is great. My wife and I are tired but not sore. We will see in the morning. :D She is a happy camper!!

Glad you got to take 'er out! Looks like you are going to be changing your avatar in the near future. Enjoy the ride...:newsmile090:

We had breakfast in Gulfport and rode along the beach as far as we could east. Turned at Grand Bay and went down to Dauphin Island for a look around. Left there and went the back roads to Mobile and thru the tunnel. Stopped in Daphne for lunch at Manci's Antique Club. You gotta see this place! Junk all over the walls. Anyway left there and rode thru Fairhope and traced part of the Angel Ride they had there last year. Back up thru Mobile and thru the country backroads to home.

Sounds like you had a great ride. Should be lots more ahead for the summer. 93 degrees in nw florida today! Guess spring is over.:s

Back