Our dog

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by kemo, Jan 27, 2011.

1. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Our truck was stolen from the walmart at Weslaco Tx this afternoon. Our dog was in the back seat. He is a very gentle guyI miss him and pray for his safe return. Please pray with me.
    Ken

2. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

My prayers are with you Kemo. I know how much a dog can mean.

3. lorne

lorne Senior Member

Kemo sorry to hear it. i think i know how you feel we have two Fila s (all 120Kgs) and we would not take it well. good luck i hope he finds his way home

4. The4opps1

The4opps1 Junior Member

Kemo, you have my prayers. Lost a Lab three years ago, and I still shed a tear now and then. I hope it all works out...

5. trvlr

trvlr Junior Member

Absolutely with you Kemo and the safe return of your dog. So sorry to hear of that. Hang in there man. Thoughts and prayers.

6. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

I'm sorry for our misfortune Kemo. I hope the worthless piece of dirt that stole your truck and dog has nothing but bad luck and misfortune for the rest of their life, which Hopefuly wont be to long.

7. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Kemo, I hope your dog gets away and takes a "Bite out of Crime" for good measure!:shock

Here is hoping that you get everything back safe and sound...:60:

8. Gezzer Glide

Gezzer Glide Active Member Contributor

Sorry to hear about that Kemo...People that steal really anger me:bigsmiley19:

9. FIREDOG239

FIREDOG239 Active Member

Sorry to hear that Kemo, I hope you get your Dog and truck back. A pet is a member of your family so I think if they catch them they should charge them with kidnapping.

10. buck484

buck484 Active Member Contributor

So sorry to hear this terrible news. I feel your pain and will keep you and your dog in my prayers.