free website stats program Our dog | Harley Davidson Forums

Our dog

kemo

R.I.P
Our truck was stolen from the walmart at Weslaco Tx this afternoon. Our dog was in the back seat. He is a very gentle guyI miss him and pray for his safe return. Please pray with me.
Ken

Kemo sorry to hear it. i think i know how you feel we have two Fila s (all 120Kgs) and we would not take it well. good luck i hope he finds his way home

Kemo, you have my prayers. Lost a Lab three years ago, and I still shed a tear now and then. I hope it all works out...

Absolutely with you Kemo and the safe return of your dog. So sorry to hear of that. Hang in there man. Thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry for our misfortune Kemo. I hope the worthless piece of dirt that stole your truck and dog has nothing but bad luck and misfortune for the rest of their life, which Hopefuly wont be to long.

Kemo, I hope your dog gets away and takes a "Bite out of Crime" for good measure!:shock

Here is hoping that you get everything back safe and sound...:60:

Sorry to hear that Kemo, I hope you get your Dog and truck back. A pet is a member of your family so I think if they catch them they should charge them with kidnapping.

So sorry to hear this terrible news. I feel your pain and will keep you and your dog in my prayers.

Back