free website stats program Our Boys In Action | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Our Boys In Action

Love the Army pride First Sergeant, but there's probably good reason Uncle Sam doesn't want our inside information shared...you never know who'll use it as a training tool to hurt our brothers.

Anybody notice that the sound track keeps repeating itself? Plus, those little guys on the ground sure can change direction in a hurry. lol

The other videos have been deleted. Wish I had caught this thread earlier :(

Love the Army pride First Sergeant, but there's probably good reason Uncle Sam doesn't want our inside information shared...you never know who'll use it as a training tool to hurt our brothers.

CNN has already put everything they want to know on line for them.
Goggle any FOB and it will show you the grid.

Thought you were planning to upload some business not yet out there...besides that's likely how the Classified News Network (CNN) got it in the first-place.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's the sad truth! I thought you were thinking of showing some "never seen before" footage. That's how CNN (classified news network) likely got the other footage.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to beat a dead horse. "But"
I got my kid the new "Call of Duty" modern warfare for his Wii. The first video if right out of it. I walked by as he was playing and it was the same as this video. I have seen a lot of war footage and thought this one looked a little off. Now I know why.

Love seeing some of the vids. Smittys have been removed so I couldn't see them. The AC130 I hate to say it but im pretty sure that was an xbox or playstation game. If you look at the way those guys run it looks computerized, we can't make 90 degree turns running at full speed no matter who's shooting at us LOL

Yes, the first Video is in fact from a multi player game, it is the story line game played by yourself to learn the game before logging in to multiplayer. the game is Call Of Duty 4.
I couldnt see the other videos from photobucket though :(

Back