free website stats program Our Boys In Action | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Our Boys In Action

More good ones coming but they are lager files I have try to reduce them in size and edit out some of the real world words that are not allowed .
I have one made for TF137 by a reporter that is great but 143mb file. my editing program has been running 47 houir none stop reducing it.

Short CASEVAC these guys know how to come it quick and set it down.
I working on the longer ones They may have paid me to be in a few videos but not for editing them so I am a bit slow at it.

Brings back fond memories, thats why they put wheels on helicopters. They are standing it on the tail so they can get it on the ground before the dirt cloud catches up and they lose visual reference. Nice job!

Brings back fond memories, thats why they put wheels on helicopters. They are standing it on the tail so they can get it on the ground before the dirt cloud catches up and they lose visual reference. Nice job!

This was a test to see if anyone knew that you passed :) Thats tha darn clay dust not sand I can still taste it
Lancer it can be a bit hard looking back through all these files some times.
But there are some fun ones in them too.
Like one of my LT's riding a donkey

I know nothing about that video but I will darn sure put some up here that are 100% real deal and not very pretty.
I need a place I can up load bigger files

Afghanistan AC 130 Gun ship to bad I can not post the full videos
And as you can see they are very carefull about what targets they hit. listen to the crew.

Back