free website stats program Ouch! | Harley Davidson Forums

Ouch!

gator508

Experienced Member
(EDIT) in the garage, shelf came off the wall overnight and put a deep scratch in the front fender, boo. Going to remove fender and have it painted. Anything I should watch out for before removing and replacing it? Thanks!

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually just a part of any service...peripheral damage. Seems like the simplest things turn into projects, just start early and think about any other things you want to do while working there...lubing neck bearings etc. which invariably happens when you see your bike "--jus' sitting there...all alone" we feel your pain!:(

Bummer, hate those "unexpected" AM findings - had a flat tire on truck one day, discovered when I walked into garage @ 6:30. Did the NASCAR spare tire swap & still made it on-time...;)

Not to worry, easy take-off & maybe time to go "bobber style" for a bit. Once fixed it'll be good as new.

I know exactly what you mean . I walked out in the garage one morning and saw white stuff all over the top of my vette . I looked at the ceiling and saw one of the double springs had snapped at the end and when it did it shot back scrapping the spray stuff on the dry wall , lucky it missed the vette but only by inches .

My apologies to all for the infraction. I guess I was still fuming about it. That darn shelf had been there for years, what a thing to wake up to. The shelf has been moved!!!

Back