free website stats program Other than yours: | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other than yours:

If I were to replace my EGC and Ultra's didn't exist:(, I would say most likely a Street Glide or Road Glide.:D

Up until recently I thought the Street Glide would be my next bike... maybe still.. but the Electra Classic comes with the running lights and I would make the tour pak detachable so I think financially speaking that would be the way to go. I want the tour pak on the Street Glide and need the storage for our long road trips...willing to hear from owners of either... make your case for me.

My present ride is a Roadking..04..coz it was my first ever Motorcycle...lol I waited till i was 58 to enter the World of Motorcycles and Harley's..i chose the Roadking because it was a touring bike and The ultra felt top heavy..but now ..if i ever get another one it will be a Ultra....my friends tease me now coz they tell me i have a Ultra King..coz i put on a Faring and a detachable tour pack..and everything else i could get my hands on from chrome...Calipers.to chrome nut covers...lol

Up until recently I thought the Street Glide would be my next bike... maybe still.. but the Electra Classic comes with the running lights and I would make the tour pak detachable so I think financially speaking that would be the way to go. I want the tour pak on the Street Glide and need the storage for our long road trips...willing to hear from owners of either... make your case for me.

Depends on the look you're after. Street Glide is very clean, low, and mean looking basically. No extra chrome or bling unless you want to add it yourself. Adding the detachable king tour pack ran about $1100 for my 2008 model. You'll have to do the math and see which way actually works out cheaper if money is your main consideration.

I love my Street Glide, and would have another because I don't like all the fender lights and chrome on the Ultras. If it's an additional "toy" to cruise around town on, then either a V-Rod, Wide Glide, or Fat Boy.

Wouldn't part with my Ultra, but sure wouldn't mind having a Heritage in the stable.

Man, I agree with you on that one. If I could justify having two bikes, I would definitely get a Heritage. I just love the old look of that bike.

I'd traded an 07 RK standard for my Ultra and it took me awhile to stop missing it. It had been my first Harley. Sniff.

But I drove a friends Heritage and loved it. Still love the Ultra, too.

:USA

Back