free website stats program Other helpful websites | Harley Davidson Forums

Other helpful websites

dogdad

Way off target here, but I was curious to see what other web sites you use that helps you with buying suggestions and information that helps you buy things and repair your everyday essentials. For example, lawnsite.com is huge with info for lawn equipment purchases and turf questions. I also use applianceblog.com for my refrigerator fixes. Just yesterday I fixed a problem that had water leaking into my refrigerator from my freezer. Went to this website , posted the problem, and within an hour ,had my problem fixed from the info I got back. Saved me some dollars instead of paying for a service call. Oh, did I mention HDtalking.com???:D Anyone have any useful sites that they use and can suggest for other problems or fixes? Hope the moderators approves this post.

Pirate4x4.com for everything four wheel drive, and off road related. As well as, some light gun tech, daily driver tech, and entertainment.

I used to use several of the sites mentioned, but since I found HDTALKING all I do is post my question here and someone fires an answer right back. Ask Joyflying or the guy with the ford diesel.

I usually google search on any questions i have and usually find good answer
however when i had more time i was an active member of a few printer forums usually i was giving advise

Brian

I used to use several of the sites mentioned, but since I found HDTALKING all I do is post my question here and someone fires an answer right back. Ask Joyflying or the guy with the ford diesel.
I was the ford diesel guy and yep this is the only place I ask anything and the only place I contribute.

Back