free website stats program Other addictions other than riding? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other addictions other than riding?

What else do you guys-gals do that you really enjoy doing?? Here's a pic of me kayak fishing in Lake Pontchartrain (New Orleans, La) for speckaled trout.

You meen that there actually is other things to life then motorcycling?? :panic
:cheers

dogdad do you ever come to southside in slidell for bike night

Hey Cajun.....No never have. I have heard it's a good one there in Slidell. I usually go to the KAMP over in harahan. The Pit Stop is pretty much dead these days. I do ride across the lake though,,enjoy going over the causeway and riding the back roads up past Covington . I rode Sunday with a few friends to Houma and went to Boudreau and Thibadeau's Restaurant. Food was great. Let me know if you want to hook up..

You meen that there actually is other things to life then motorcycling?? :panic
:cheers

Life is what you make of it. Get up early,,go catch some fish to grill,,full stomach,,relax,,hit the road on a Road King,,rest,,then ride some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flying sailplanes (gliders), something about floating about in the clouds in silence, with a hawk or an eagle for a wing man. Its a game that mother nature lets me win at once in a while, just enough to keep me hooked.............

I've gotta cut down on some of my pastimes.

Golf---just quit it!
Scuba---no time or dive buddies.
Fly Fishing---too far from all the good rivers, still a passion though. I'm into bellyboating to get my fix until I can get my waders back into moving water.
Photography. Video is my job, stills are a hobby.
Tae Kwon Doe is my latest, and a return to the martial arts for me.

Hey all i enjoy spending time with my 13 yo son.(OMG he's a teen grrrr) lol. i also enjoy fishing, crabbing ,dirt ,bike riding ,tattooing ,and watching my missus wash her GT falcon shhhh dont tell her lol

Back