free website stats program OTD Prices on 2009 Dynas | Harley Davidson Forums

OTD Prices on 2009 Dynas

I apoligize if this topic has already been covered - I did a search but didn't find anything...

I've been riding for years but have yet to own a Harley. My general rule for purchasing a new bike is MSRP out the door. Since Harley is almost a monopoly, I wonder if I can finds such an OTD price.

I live in Phoenix, Arizona and would like to purchase a 2009 street bob or fat boy (yep, not a dyna). Has anyone purchased either of these and found a decent MSRP deal at the stealership?

Thanks in advance!

The OTD Price will vary between Models and Options, I would go to a few dealers and compare different Models and Options, You will have to add TTL also.

i can tell you there will be allot of price difference betyween the streetbob and the fatboy my local shop has the bob at $13500 otd and the FB at $17900 otd

Hey There,

I agree with buckshot. Purchased my 09 streetbob at the end of January for 13,561 OTD(no trade-in) with the first service 1K thrown in. It's between a $320-400 service depending on which dealer you are working with here in central Florida.

It's getting so close I'd wait and see what the 2010 lineup looks like. If nothing really grabs at your heartstrings there will be plenty of 2009's out there, new AND low mileage prisitine used bikes.

Thank you for everyone's input. I appreciate the information and thoughts. When are the 2010s due out?

Take care,
Jonathan

Back