free website stats program Ordered Gen 2 TFI for '03 Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Ordered Gen 2 TFI for '03 Ultra

horizonchaser

Contributor
Well I finally placed my order with Estelle at Dobeck and ordered my Gen 2 TFI. I ordered it priority mail so I ought to get it by Tuesday, hopefully. I'll give an update to all once It's up and running.
BTW, want to express my gratitude to this forums pointing out that there is a $50.00 discount to all members of HDTimeline. I can attest that there certainly is. It was $245.00 and with the $50.00 discount with taxes it was roughly $200.00.
I'm psyched. Can't wait.
WAP.gif

Well I finally placed my order with Estelle at Dobeck and ordered my Gen 2 TFI. .... .. . .. . ..

Good deal, it's the most economical engine cooler on the market. If you are a veteran don't forget to ask them if you can get their vets discount on top of the HDT one also (or maybe a pro-rate).

There is an install video somewhere on this forum by some Redneck White Boy that you might could get a few insights on how you want to go bout installing it.

Good deal, it's the most economical engine cooler on the market. If you are a veteran don't forget to ask them if you can get their vets discount on top of the HDT one also (or maybe a pro-rate).

There is an install video somewhere on this forum by some Redneck White Boy that you might could get a few insights on how you want to go bout installing it.

Hmmmm, looks like I'll have to do a search for it. You wouldn't happen to know a Redneck White Boy on this forum now would you RWB? :p

Probably one of the best investments for your scoot - saved a ton of $$$ self-tuning as I upgrade. There are quite a few members who have various Dobeck tuners so do some searching & you'll see a ton of install & tuning tips. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Thanks for that video RWB. You put together a fine instructional video, seriously. You explained things clearly and took pains to add script to the video.
Although I am going to have an indy do it for me, your video gave me the basic understanding of what I should expect to be done to the bike. Now at least I am all little wiser as to what's what with these TFI's.
BTW, your "Southern Drawl" didn't put me to sleep in the narration that you were apologizing for!! :D
I found the whole YouTube video very well done.
Again, my thanks for taking the time to put this together for all of us to learn from..

Back