free website stats program Opinions On Big Dog Motorcycles | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Opinions On Big Dog Motorcycles

One of my friends just bought a 06 k9 with 5000 miles for $16,000 loaded with lots of extra chrome and seats. I took it for a short ride its a whole different ride..I dont think i could do a long ride on it maybe 75 miles and stop..but i got to admit it is a sharp bike. and with the 117 motor it does got some power

Dont take one to aH D shop for service, while on the other hand the Big Bike shop here in Jax. Florida would work on any bike, even mount your tires for a nominal fee even if you bought them some where else. They have recently moved and I havent found them yet LOL

A neighbor had one when I lived in FL. We went for a ride one day, he was only interested in how good it looked at every watering hole along the way, not my style at all.

I will say it sure looked good in his garage if you like garage jewelry. Looked even better when his wife was on it. LOL
He also had a Road Glide that he could ride more than a few miles at a time, oh yea his wife looked good on it also.

DD, an HD & a gal...does kinda makes you think where is the Big Dog in this motorcycle picture...!:D ANSWER: the rider of course.

Back