free website stats program opinion on windshield bag | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

opinion on windshield bag

I have the HD three pouch unit on my Ultra and really like it. Yes, it will scratch the inside of your windshield but the easy way to prevent that is to attach some strips of velcro to the bags where the bags may contact the windshield. Use sticky backed velcro and use the loop side (not the hook side) against the whindshield...works perfectly.

T bags for me, be careful to not get the back panel that attaches to the windshield wet, mine went a little wavy,,,,,,,and I put old bandanas in the pouches to wrap my door opener and pike pass so they don't rattle, also put some sheep skin stuff with adhesive on the back on the bottom of the bags so it wouldn't rub the paint

I had the T-Bags - They Looked great but for me they were utterly USELESS!!

I can't stress how much of a (EDIT) they were. your lucky if you can get 2 fingers inside them to remover things and they only hold SMALL stuff.

I managed to jam my eyeglass case in the center one and it took me 5 minutes to get them out afterwards.

I got them off my bike within 48 hours and got a much larger set that works for me..

They are very nice looking tho......

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Back