free website stats program Open Primary?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Open Primary??

ldavis16

For some reason I really like the way that open primaries look and have been thinking about changing to one for a long time. Unfortunately, there is not a lot of experience out there, which I have been able to find, with people putting them on their TC engines. I have to say that everyone that I know who has an open primary either has a non-Harley engine or an older evo style. I would like to know the pros and cons of these systems and if anyone knows someone that has made the change. I’m thinking about putting this on a 06 deuce with a built 95”.

Thanks

Idavis16, I have a wooden leg in storage just incase you need one.

Just having some fun with you.

I have a subscription to EzRider and I like the look of an open primary, but in my case common sense rules. They dont call me dangerdan for nothing as I am a constant danger to myself.

Goodluck with your project

I have a subscription to EzRider and I like the look of an open primary, but in my case common sense rules. They dont call me dangerdan for nothing as I am a constant danger to myself.

That's funny you should say that...I know a guy that lost his leg from one. He laid the bike down on some gravel going around a corner and the open primary took his leg off!!!. Well not all the way off. the doc had to finish the job for him.

thanks!! anyway, I know that they are not the safest things out there, which is why i would never put on on my road king. but, i am a risk taker so i might have to take you up on that offer for the wooden leg!
:Banane09:

Back