free website stats program Ooops I'm seetin' off car / bike alarms!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Ooops I'm seetin' off car / bike alarms!!

Just realized those loud noises I hear where I park my 06 sporty are several car alarms and a bike alarm going off!!! LOL:bigsmiley20:

i am sad to say I enjoy doing that to people that have dogs that bark at night when i am trying to sleep, makes me happy i wake up hours before them

Just realized those loud noises I hear where I park my 06 sporty are several car alarms and a bike alarm going off!!! LOL:bigsmiley20:
Once I had decided to get a Sporty the next decision was LOUD pipes. The bike already had dual shorty's on it that sound like a Harley should. (As far as I'm concerned of course) There were several bikes in my price range to choose from, the one I picked has lots of the stuff I would've had to add later on anyway. Next spring we plan to add a 2 up seat, sissy bar and pegs so my wife can go riding with me...

Well I for one like my loud booming Sporty w/ drag pipes, just did not like the higher pitched "metallic ring" so I put in short baffles...for $15 pr and now no more ring, still have the booming note AND do not set off car alarms down the block...everyone wins! :D

Lol, Ive set a few off too, I love the Screamin Eagle 2 pipes Ive got on mine, but would love to upgrade to something louder like some Short Shots or something from V&H, but the gf says the bikes loud enough since I removed the baffles from the SE2's, haha.

I also have neighbors that sleep all day and then around 10 or so, they come out with their boom boxes and loud mouths. Well, did a Stage One on my FatBob and went with 3" KromeWerks slip-ons. Now I get up at 4:00am to be to work at 5:30. I wheel the bike out to the street, in front of their house and let her warm up. I've seen the lights go on in their house a couple times now. Pay back's a B. Oh, and for car alarms, I now go left instead of right down my street. Going right there are two cars I've set off. Don't want the whole neigborhood mad at me.

I think it's cool! My true dual V&H bigshots will set them off as well. If you're gonna ride, my as well rumble...

Back