free website stats program ooh that was needed stress relief,,,EVO | Harley Davidson Forums

ooh that was needed stress relief,,,EVO

lorne

ok here is what happened.. i have a VERY busy job and we work 7 days a week, and 16 hours a day is not uncommon..today while doing all the stuff (for lack of a better word)i needed to do i opened my curtains of my hotel room. there sat my 98 evo softail custom.... so i went out and took the cover off her...she looked at me like a prom queen (all polished up and looking pretty) wanting to dance... it was at that time that i decided .... yup lets dance honey..... it was only for an hour and a half but we danced to some wonderful music... stress is gone and she is polished up for the next dance tomorrow......

have you hugged your EVO today???:newsmile036::newsmile036::newsmile092::newsmile092:

I had mine out for a couple of hours on Sunday as it has finally stopped raining sun was shining but was still a wee bit chilly spring has finally arrived
i have some work to do on the bike so last night i started stripping and i will be out in the shed again tonight

Brian

Just prepped my EVO a 1995 FLSTN for the commute to work in the morning. :D

12621d1333598929-let_see_them_softails-small_flstn_016.jpg

that is one pretty bike Tank !!!!

If i had an Evo I would hug it and ride it til the wheels came off, They were good motors and will be here in the after market for a long time:s

If i had an Evo I would hug it and ride it til the wheels came off, They were good motors and will be here in the after market for a long time:s

sounds like someone needs to be REAL nice to a redheaded lady...and start spending some time on craigs list :newsmile026::newsmile026:

i ran into a guy with a 98 softail custom in mint condition had less than 5K original miles....he got it for $3,000. just like it came off the show room floor in 1998. still some deals out there:bigsmiley12:

sounds like someone needs to be REAL nice to a redheaded lady...and start spending some time on craigs list :newsmile026::newsmile026:

i ran into a guy with a 98 softail custom in mint condition had less than 5K original miles....he got it for $3,000. just like it came off the show room floor in 1998. still some deals out there:bigsmiley12:

:s Looking for a 1992 RED FLHS, the best bike I ever bought new, The Redhead liked riding that one, she spilled it in a field in Sturgis one year, she cried I broke your bike, I laughed the floor boards are hinged I told her they fold up when you lay it down in the grass:s

my 92 softail custom although a great bike is starting to look a wee bit tatty so perhaps some time soon i will need to spend a winter in the shed with it to make it like new again
the wet and violent climate here is not good for my bike

Brian

:s Looking for a 1992 RED FLHS, the best bike I ever bought new, The Redhead liked riding that one, she spilled it in a field in Sturgis one year, she cried I broke your bike, I laughed the floor boards are hinged I told her they fold up when you lay it down in the grass:s

i remember the photo (still wondering who took it :taunt) very nice looking bike. hope you find another one the same...

my 92 softail custom although a great bike is starting to look a wee bit tatty so perhaps some time soon i will need to spend a winter in the shed with it to make it like new again
the wet and violent climate here is not good for my bike

Brian

sounds like a nice project Brian. wish i had time for one, hmmmm maybe i should move to Florida and just pretend i am retired...:newsmile036:

Back