ooh that was needed stress relief,,,EVO

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by lorne, May 22, 2012.

1. lorne

lorne Senior Member

ok here is what happened.. i have a VERY busy job and we work 7 days a week, and 16 hours a day is not uncommon..today while doing all the stuff (for lack of a better word)i needed to do i opened my curtains of my hotel room. there sat my 98 evo softail custom.... so i went out and took the cover off her...she looked at me like a prom queen (all polished up and looking pretty) wanting to dance... it was at that time that i decided .... yup lets dance honey..... it was only for an hour and a half but we danced to some wonderful music... stress is gone and she is polished up for the next dance tomorrow......

have you hugged your EVO today???:newsmile036::newsmile036::newsmile092::newsmile092:

2. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I had mine out for a couple of hours on Sunday as it has finally stopped raining sun was shining but was still a wee bit chilly spring has finally arrived
    i have some work to do on the bike so last night i started stripping and i will be out in the shed again tonight

Brian

3. lorne

lorne Senior Member

that is one pretty bike Tank !!!!

4. 89stroker

89stroker Active Member

I have been riding my 99 evo softail lots this spring, lots of :D :D :D

5. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

It's gotta be spring, just started to buy more chrome. Chrome makes me happy!:D

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

If i had an Evo I would hug it and ride it til the wheels came off, They were good motors and will be here in the after market for a long time:s

7. lorne

lorne Senior Member

sounds like someone needs to be REAL nice to a redheaded lady...and start spending some time on craigs list :newsmile026::newsmile026:

i ran into a guy with a 98 softail custom in mint condition had less than 5K original miles....he got it for $3,000. just like it came off the show room floor in 1998. still some deals out there:bigsmiley12:

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

:s Looking for a 1992 RED FLHS, the best bike I ever bought new, The Redhead liked riding that one, she spilled it in a field in Sturgis one year, she cried I broke your bike, I laughed the floor boards are hinged I told her they fold up when you lay it down in the grass:s

9. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

my 92 softail custom although a great bike is starting to look a wee bit tatty so perhaps some time soon i will need to spend a winter in the shed with it to make it like new again
    the wet and violent climate here is not good for my bike

Brian

10. lorne

lorne Senior Member

i remember the photo (still wondering who took it :taunt) very nice looking bike. hope you find another one the same...

sounds like a nice project Brian. wish i had time for one, hmmmm maybe i should move to Florida and just pretend i am retired...:newsmile036: