online stores

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by lamolly, Jun 8, 2011.

1. lamolly

lamolly New Member

are there any good online stores with genuine harley parts at a good price. without paying a arm and a leg for postage. then the parts are comparable to dealers around my area.

2. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Zanottis and Chicago are two Harley dealers that offer 20% discounts for online orders.
    Ken

3. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

If you use "Google Product Search" then enter your part, it shows many sellers and their price. It works real good if you have the HD part #.

4. glider

glider Veteran Member

There's many links in this area of the self help section.

General Tips - Harley Davidson Community

5. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I am trying to buy a roller chain conversion kit, my usual supplier is unable to get dealers to work with him to supply parts for the kits, I called Andrews and they had 1 kit available in stock. I guess it is true what we are hearing about the online discount Harley dealers being told to stop discounting the parts.
    Ken

6. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

I have dealt with Mark at MandM cycles and he's got good prices and a great guy to deal with.

7. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

+1 again :D

8. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

LSHD1 is a good store, bought several items. If you know the part number you're after, you can shop ebay, might find a good deal.

9. voudoujoe

voudoujoe New Member

+1 on Zanottis. Good prices, they ship fast and the one time they made a mistake, they took care of it right away.