free website stats program Online Harley Parts | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Online Harley Parts

Seems to me recently that Zanotti's has gone way up on the shipping. It may be because of fuel, everybody has gone way up on shipping? I dont do much shipping so I cant say.

Bodeen

I did a price comparison between Zanotti's and M&M. M&M prices were slightly higher, but Zanotti's shipping was almost double M&M's. The net difference was Zanotti's was about $5 cheaper on $275 in parts.

One of the parts guys at Rawhide HD in Olathe, KS told me Harley is going to pull the plug on dealership internet sales. I made a 50 mile round trip over there looking for a centerstand for my '07 Heritage, and of course they didn't have one. I told him I'd probably just order it from Zanotti's, which I did, and I got a cheaper price too. Too many people like me pricing the local dealer then going online I guess.

One of the parts guys at Rawhide HD in Olathe, KS told me Harley is going to pull the plug on dealership internet sales. I made a 50 mile round trip over there looking for a centerstand for my '07 Heritage, and of course they didn't have one. I told him I'd probably just order it from Zanotti's, which I did, and I got a cheaper price too. Too many people like me pricing the local dealer then going online I guess.

I never price the local dealer and then buy online. My local dealer never has anything and they have to order it anyway. I might as well order it myself and save the $$. I've tried three times in the past two months to buy something from the building they call a dealer. They never have it. I know they are all not the same and I wish I had one of the good ones........

Bodeen

Have bought lots of goodies from LakeShore HD, they have a lot of stuff no longer listed in the catalogs or on-line, usually a good discount as well.

Just received and email form Mark @ M&M Cycles that states the following :(

Due to a new policy from Harley that prevents the sale of Genuine Harley Davidson parts to independent dealers, such as ourselves, we are no longer offering Genuine Harley items.

He did say they will continue to offer all the aftermarket lines.

Wait six or so months. When HD sees after market part sales going up on-line while dealer part sales going down further, they may change their tune.
This is a challenge to me, and I don't like losing. At least selling on-line they are/were still selling parts.
wilks3
:USA

Last edited:
Back