free website stats program One step closer........ | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

One step closer........

Good to hear you're making progress toward being back on the road. Like your dad, I'm an older rider and understand where he's coming from with his decision. You gotta be careful out there, the general public does NOT watch out for bikers.
Ishmael

Glad to hear your recovery is on track. You'll probably hear this many times but I'll say it anyways, don't rush the rehab process and try to get back on the bike too soon. If you're not 100% recovered, both mentally and physically, then the odds are a bit higher that something nasty could happen again. We all know the focus and mindset required to safely operate these awesome machines so take your time.

Thankfully you've got the finest forum in the entire world to occupy your time during rehab!

Glad to hear you can start to put weight on your leg. The effort you put into therapy now will help you in the long run. Keep smiling and if you need a lift, get on the forum.

Glad to hear you're on the mend. You'll be riding soon but I know it won't be soon enough.

I can't thank y'all enough for the support. This forum has indeed kept me going at times but even more so is my support here at home. I have more than a few friends that say they are surprised by my continued positive outlook and all I have been able to tell them is that you can't wake up each day thinking that it's going to be worse than the day before. You have to think that each day will be better than the last otherwise you'll go nuts and give up. It's certainly been a long journey and it's far from over but with my friends on this forum and my family and friends at home all pulling for me and my Deluxe in the garage, there's light at the end of the tunnel and I know I'm gonna make it. I'll get back to work (never thought I'd miss going to work!) and get back to riding and this will eventually be just a bump in the road on the journey of life.
WAP.gif

Glad you are getting better, those first steps are scary. (At least according to my nephew who went through that last year). It's really great that you can keep the positive attitude, I wish I could get my dad to think that this week is better than last week. :s I might add that I'm glad that we could help you through the tough times too. :s Take care and do the therapy. :newsmile105::newsmile105::newsmile105:

Back