free website stats program One piece rain.... | Harley Davidson Forums

One piece rain....

dogdad

I am looking to get some rain gear and I'm more interested in a one piece suit than the jacket-pants arrangement. Froggs toggs only offers 2 piece suits. Don't mind spending the money for something good and will last, be comfortable, and keep me dry. Any suggestions?

Frog toggs are pretty good and some models are made with the motorcylist in mind, Dry Rider and Tour Master come to mind regarding the more Nylon/Ripstop fabric type with liners. The ultimate is the Aerostitch, another well received vendor by the Big Inch touring crowd, it is expensive, well made to last 10 years or longer by year 'round riders and the company offers a repair service if you need zipper or major panels replaced.

I like the two piece frog togs,in a light drizzle I only put on the jacket and the soft lowers on the bike and my pants stay dry and I don't get as hot as the full suit.If it sterts raining harder it only takes a second to pull over and throw the pants on.JMO

I had a one piece and it was very dry, but not as versatile as a two piece, where you can use the just the jacket if you run into cool weather. I now have a Nelson Rigg AX1, I googled mcy.rain suit reviews, and the N.R. AX1 kept coming up near the top even against $200 big name suits. Mine cost under $60 with shipping, size runs a tiny bit small.
My favorite feature, 17" leg zippers for quick entry with boots on.

Go to the Triumph website. They sell a one piece that has gotten good reviews and is reasonably priced. I just bought a Tourmaster II Elite jacket. Very nice and is a little heavier than I expected, could be used as a jacket on a cool day. And the reflective piping really lights up when a headlight hits it. I thought about a one piece, but didn't think I could pull off the disco look:D

I am looking to get some rain gear and I'm more interested in a one piece suit than the jacket-pants arrangement. Froggs toggs only offers 2 piece suits. Don't mind spending the money for something good and will last, be comfortable, and keep me dry. Any suggestions?

No experience with any of these but - some one piece suits you might look at are Fieldsheer , Tour Master Elite and Vega ( same outfit that does helmets I believe !). Check out these sites for info -- -bikebandit.com and kneedraggers.com Just some ideas for ya!!

Back