free website stats program One-Piece Detachable Passenger Sissy Bar Upright - Gloss Black | Harley Davidson Forums

One-Piece Detachable Passenger Sissy Bar Upright - Gloss Black

kuplux103

Hi guys,

I've been looking at this sissy bar (P/N 51161-10) and was wondering if it'll fit my Street Bob. It says in the description that it fits FXDWG and FXDF but they don't say if it fits anything else, usually they include that in the description. My question is why it shouldn't fit any other Dyna? Is it because it's made for a wider strut and fender? I was planning on putting a docking hardware on my bike so I can put this sissy bar.

I really like this sissy bar and if HD hasn't made it for a SBs yet, then I have to find something similar to it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have been looking online but can't seem to find a sissy bar that's both functional and for good looks.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum, it is a good looking bar, only thing I can suggest is to buy the black detach sideplates and buy some bar stock that will fit them and bend you one the way you want, then have it powder coated, not as hard as it sounds and then you have a one of a kind.

Thanks chopper. I'll scout around my town and find someone who can do this for me. Plus, that way, I can specify the height, bend and other deco stuff I'd like to put on it. Again, thanks for the input.

Back