free website stats program one pickup - 14 bikers down | Harley Davidson Forums

one pickup - 14 bikers down

Amish Hawg

Contributor
Outside of Comanche OK today.

14 brothers and sisters riding today, a pick-up crosses the center line and takes them all out. One life was lost, 13 others injured.

Throw a Prayer up for the riders, families and friends and thank the Good Lord for your safety as well.

I read that it was a charity run for Vets, but details are sketchy at best. It just makes me sick reading these stories.

Be Safe, Pray, Ride like you are invisible

I heard about that yesterday. Terrible news. One idiot that can't drive ruins many lives. I've ridden Hwy 81 in Oklahoma where this accident occurred. Usually a good road for riding. Hope the truck driver gets the punishment he deserves. Prayers to the family and friends of the riders.

That's awful news! I am constantly amazed at the amount of distracted driving I see (phones!). Don't know if that was the case here. My prayers to all involved and to their families. Be careful out there folks as riding season gets into full swing. :(

So very sad prayers sent keep your eyes and ears open and be safe out there y'all

Prayers for all.
I love that folks are blaming the county for putting a curve in the road and that's why the pickup ran them over.

Back