one pickup - 14 bikers down

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Amish Hawg, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Amish Hawg

Amish Hawg Active Member Contributor

Outside of Comanche OK today.

14 brothers and sisters riding today, a pick-up crosses the center line and takes them all out. One life was lost, 13 others injured.

Throw a Prayer up for the riders, families and friends and thank the Good Lord for your safety as well.

I read that it was a charity run for Vets, but details are sketchy at best. It just makes me sick reading these stories.

Be Safe, Pray, Ride like you are invisible

2. vonh12

vonh12 Member

Good gosh, hope and prayers for all involved and of course that goes out to all!! Be safe too!!

3. glazier

glazier Junior Member

I heard about that yesterday. Terrible news. One idiot that can't drive ruins many lives. I've ridden Hwy 81 in Oklahoma where this accident occurred. Usually a good road for riding. Hope the truck driver gets the punishment he deserves. Prayers to the family and friends of the riders.

4. rusntx

rusntx Active Member Contributor

That's awful news! I am constantly amazed at the amount of distracted driving I see (phones!). Don't know if that was the case here. My prayers to all involved and to their families. Be careful out there folks as riding season gets into full swing. :(

5. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Sad news. My thoughts and prayers for the riders and their families.

6. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

Prayer's out to the bikers and their families

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

So very sad prayers sent keep your eyes and ears open and be safe out there y'all

8. Dan.1977P

Dan.1977P Active Member

Prayers for all.
    I love that folks are blaming the county for putting a curve in the road and that's why the pickup ran them over.

9. masher

masher Active Member

Our prayers are with the riders and their families. Tragic.

10. pdfiddler

pdfiddler Member

That's why I ride drag in the roundup.