free website stats program One More Time | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

One More Time

Hehe, He's a co-worker and talked me into my first wing...He is a diehard wingman...fun to ride with, took me and wifey on our first four state four day run. And the bike is a beauty, canary yellow.

Good friends are hard to find any more, he rides that is a big plus IMO:s

Very true Jack but the "good friends" that turn on you aren't worth the friendship at all.:s

True Boss, but are you sure about the friendship to begin with, Remember if it looks like a snake it probably is:p

True Boss, but are you sure about the friendship to begin with, Remember if it looks like a snake it probably is:p

How very true Jack. Some people shouldn't be trusted right from the start but we all make an error in judgement once in a while. Last time I remember making an error in judgement was about a year ago this past July.:D

How very true Jack. Some people shouldn't be trusted right from the start but we all make an error in judgement once in a while. Last time I remember making an error in judgement was about a year ago this past July.:D

Your error was his loss.

You're all correct but some people have their head in a shaded area and can't see the light of day :D

HMMMMM did not Confucius say some thing about this :p Got to go to bed soon I am getting dopey:p

Back