free website stats program On The Beach | Harley Davidson Forums

On The Beach

ProF

Well, here I am on the beach at Datona, a week after bike week, killing time while the wife is out on the sand. I hate sand!

But good that the hotel has a computer and I can sit here doing something worthwhile. And keep down the number of unread posts.

Weather's nice, though.

Hope you have some sun block we are averaging uv indexes of 8 plus:p

Prof - your a funny guy...go to Daytona Beach and DON'T like SAND...:small3d031:guess even "paradise" has it's critiques...LOL! Guess an ocean cruise is out of the question...and probably why you like riding two wheels on solid ground...can't fault that!:s

ProF; time to get off the computer & throw on the speedo - go join the wife & get some sun...;)

Last edited:
I go to Daytona twice a year. 1st trip I go down is for Bike Week (I stay off of the beach then) 2nd trip is the end of June - beginning of July (stay on the beach and go to the track for the race). I love the beach but only in small portions.

Prof - your a funny guy...go to Daytona Beach and DON'T like SAND...:small3d031:guess even "paradise" has it's critiques...LOL! Guess an ocean cruise is out of the question...and probably why you like riding two wheels on solid ground...can't fault that!:s

Aww, Man, cut me some slack!:D We weren't there for the biker stuff anyway; it was family business. Besides, I'm from SoCal too, and the beach is no biggie.

BTW, I see you're from Camarillo. Are you planning to go to the Vung Tau run on April 3rd? If you do, ask one of the brothers to point me out. I'll definitely be there.

I wonder why they call it the Vung tau run? If I remember right Vung Tau was an in country R&R spot for the military. Nothing good there IMO.

Back