OMG!!! I'm totally excited...........

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by pookibr, Apr 23, 2009.

1. pookibr

pookibr Active Member

Im waiting on my hubby to call me so I can tell him. But, Im about to bust. I have to tell someone so Im gonna tell all my harley guys & gals. You all have been there for me when I was down after my accident............so........on to the good news. As you know Ive been going to therapy and also sat on my bike a couple of times. I was just in the garage and decided to sit on it since I cant ride it right now.
    I STOOD IT UP!!!! WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE!!! Woo Hoo!! Im getting closer and closer to riding now!!! Now I really feel like Im definately going to be able to ride again. I was beginning to wonder.
    Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement. It really meant alot to me.
    [​IMG]

2. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

:a :cheers :grose GREAT to hear your coming around young lady !!! Next time it will be that you ARE out riding!!! Just be careful in the meantime!!!!

3. mrsbumblebee

mrsbumblebee Guest

Great.... you look like a tough girl and you will handle it! Just don't give up!

Good luck.... :s

4. glider

glider Veteran Member

Fantastic, just don't rush things.:D

5. gs34

gs34 Junior Member

Atta Girl Pooki. You're gettin there. Just a step at a time and before you know it, the sporty will be off and running.
    Keep at it.:ap

6. threesteps

threesteps Junior Member

Good to hear about the great progress. Ditto on the take your time advice.....the bike, the road, the wind, the sun will be there waiting.

7. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

good to hear you're making progress.

8. futurerider

futurerider Active Member

Thats really GREAT! :ap

Now take everyones advise and take your time.You will be back the saddle again soon.

9. cedarbrook63

cedarbrook63 Junior Member

Way ta go!! Glad things are on the way up. Hope you'll have this whole painful episode behind you soon. :D

10. drake

drake Senior Member

Great news pookie! keep up the good work and you'll be there before you know it!!!