free website stats program OMG!!! I'm totally excited........... | Harley Davidson Forums

OMG!!! I'm totally excited...........

pookibr

Im waiting on my hubby to call me so I can tell him. But, Im about to bust. I have to tell someone so Im gonna tell all my harley guys & gals. You all have been there for me when I was down after my accident............so........on to the good news. As you know Ive been going to therapy and also sat on my bike a couple of times. I was just in the garage and decided to sit on it since I cant ride it right now.
I STOOD IT UP!!!! WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE!!! Woo Hoo!! Im getting closer and closer to riding now!!! Now I really feel like Im definately going to be able to ride again. I was beginning to wonder.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement. It really meant alot to me.
23_30_126.gif

Im waiting on my hubby to call me so I can tell him. But, Im about to bust. I have to tell someone so Im gonna tell all my harley guys & gals. You all have been there for me when I was down after my accident............so........on to the good news. As you know Ive been going to therapy and also sat on my bike a couple of times. I was just in the garage and decided to sit on it since I cant ride it right now.
I STOOD IT UP!!!! WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE!!! Woo Hoo!! Im getting closer and closer to riding now!!! Now I really feel like Im definately going to be able to ride again. I was beginning to wonder.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement. It really meant alot to me.
23_30_126.gif

:a :cheers :grose GREAT to hear your coming around young lady !!! Next time it will be that you ARE out riding!!! Just be careful in the meantime!!!!

Great.... you look like a tough girl and you will handle it! Just don't give up!

Good luck.... :s

Atta Girl Pooki. You're gettin there. Just a step at a time and before you know it, the sporty will be off and running.
Keep at it.:ap

Good to hear about the great progress. Ditto on the take your time advice.....the bike, the road, the wind, the sun will be there waiting.

Thats really GREAT! :ap

Now take everyones advise and take your time.You will be back the saddle again soon.

Back