free website stats program OMG! I got it dirty! | Harley Davidson Forums

OMG! I got it dirty!

kzoo

Banned
LOL Yup, after a few days riding to work and the last time with the pavement still a bit damp from the night rain, I got it dirty! Feel like it's mine now!

Guess I will be going to the store and getting some Pledge Multi-Surface and spending some quality time with the scoot when the wife is out of town next week and it's supposed to rain.

Do you use the pledge on the pipes too?
Think i will pick up some Lexol and start in on the grody bags too.

You know Kzoo I was wondering if you could use pledge on crome also....Your not even mad about the bike being a mess...Ill have mine out as soon as roads ar clear and all snow is gone...I gess you are a die hard...I hate the cold..Im old...Have fun,ride safe

A good way to bond with your bike spend a few hours cleaning and polishing as i have 3 can be a bit of a chore by the time i get through them all
enjoy

Brian

LOL Yup, after a few days riding to work and the last time with the pavement still a bit damp from the night rain, I got it dirty! Feel like it's mine now!

Wait till you get caught out in a rainstorm. "Oh no she got wet!!!" Dry it off and keep the rubber side down.

There are a bazillion Threads and post on Pledge.. Put Pledge into the right hand corner of Search and Look Out..

The only thing I DON"t use the pledge on Is My Wrinkle Black. careful of any product but s-100 or pig-spit on the wrinkle...

I use pledge on ALL other places on the bike, Seat, Windscreen, All chrome, all regular painted parts..

I like putting Pledge on a soft cloth (micro fiber) and Massage it around and take another Micro fiber to polish it up.. That way I can Control the are it is applied.

Really easy and USED, for many years by the car-bike show crowd....

Noticed they started to show the uses on TV ads and mention motorcycles..

To easy not to use.

signed....BUBBIE

Kzoo ,

Rode my new streetglide to work yesterday afternoon. I got held over for a couple hours lastnight. Till 2 am and went to ride home and it was raining. Bike was trashed. Spent a few hours this morning cleaning her up.

22 miles in the rain and 40 degrees I think she is broke in.

On a side note. I use pledge on mine Crome and all.

Back