free website stats program Older Than Dirt Quiz | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Older Than Dirt Quiz

I am happy to report that I am at "dont tell your age". Barely! Shooosh............

Remember the re-refined oil at the service stations in the glass bottles? Or the good stuff in paper cans. Real service stations where they would check your oil, pump your gas and wash your windshield.

I remember all of them plus about 30 more. I plowed a mule, cut wood for mama cook stove, walk 5 miles to school, slept at the foot of the bed, worked with my dad who was a sharecropper and etc. Would not give anything for the experience.

hey Joe , ease up on the full service gas stations . i have a lot of GOOD memories doing that

I remember all of them plus about 30 more. I plowed a mule, cut wood for mama cook stove, walk 5 miles to school, slept at the foot of the bed, worked with my dad who was a sharecropper and etc. Would not give anything for the experience.

Quite a few passing the test but not many of us have had the upbringing to learn plowing behind a mule and Nellie was her name! Ditto on the, 'Would not give anything for the experience.' Good times and some bad!

Back