free website stats program Older Than Dirt Quiz | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Older Than Dirt Quiz

That hurt, and I am a member in good standing of the Older than Dirt Club:p

sorry Jack...i got all 15 then i dropped my glasses and couldn't find them because the wife was explaining how deaf i was. so i just added the 16th. well that was tiring i better take a nap :(

I think I remember because I grew up around all this old stuff....:newsmile011:
Yeah thats it .....Thats my story and I am sticking to it......:swoon

Older than dirt. Had better than home milk delivery; we had the cows. Never saw a Studebaker and cork pop guns were on Bugs Bunny. :D
Remember washboards and wash tubs. Was a real step up when the parents got a wringer washer.

Last edited:
A cheeseburger, coke and fries at the local diner. Pay the tab with 50 cents; and receive change!

The Hula Hoop hadn't even been invented yet. OK I qualify- where can I get my OTD badge?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got most of them the few i did not get were for US specific stuff

Brian

Older Than Dirt Quiz : Count all the ones that you remember not the ones you were told about Ratings at the bottom.

1. Candy cigarettes
2. Coffee shops with tableside juke boxes
3. Home milk delivery in glass bottles
4. Party lines on the telephone
5. Newsreels before the movie
6. TV test patterns that came on at night after the last show and were there until TV shows started again in the morning. (there were only 3 channels[if you were fortunate])
7. Peashooters
8. Howdy Doody
9. 45 RPM records
10. Hi-fi's
11. Metal ice trays with lever
12. Blue flashbulb
13. Cork popguns
14. Studebakers
15. Wash tub wringers
16. Out house

If you remembered 0-3 = You're still young
If you remembered 3-6 = You are getting older
If you remembered 7-10 = Don't tell your age,
If you remembered11-16 =You're older than dirt!

I might be older than dirt but those memories are some of the best parts of my life.

Bonus points for:
17 Dimmer switch on the floor
18 Starter switch on the floor
19 One room schoolhouse that held Grades 1 to 8 with one teacher

I read it all and yes I got a perfect score. I'm not surprised since I lived next door to the guy that invented dirt. Oh yea, the best part is I'm still on the right side of the dirt!!!

Back