free website stats program Old School Bell type helmets | Harley Davidson Forums

Old School Bell type helmets

Any one have any cons about this style of helmet? I'm thinking about buying one of these lids. I think they would be kinda cool on my big head. Would it be a good idea to follow the size chart or go one size smaller? I'm thinking that after the break in one might have wished that a xl should have been a large. Doing this from on line and hate to send it back if I make a mistake in size judgement. I do not want the helmet to lift in a head wind.Interested in a Bell 500 style

Any one have any cons about this style of helmet? I'm thinking about buying one of these lids. I think they would be kinda cool on my big head. Would it be a good idea to follow the size chart or go one size smaller? I'm thinking that after the break in one might have wished that a xl should have been a large. Doing this from on line and hate to send it back if I make a mistake in size judgement. I do not want the helmet to lift in a head wind.Interested in a Bell 500 style

personally i always like to try on the helmet before i purchase it. i buy too much stuff that doesn't it as it is..:newsmile036:

For me, a helmet is something that needs to be tried on. I have had some significant differences in sizing even with in the same brand. One style might be large and another style in the same brand might be medium. So just for me personally, I would probably not buy online unless of course I didn't mind the potential for sending back if it didn't fit.

Luckily every helmet I've wanted/bought lately was at one of our local m/c stores so I dialed-in the size & then went home to order online. Probably not the most honest method, but in today's economy I still like to $ave a few buck$.

Back