free website stats program Old Okie with first Harley | Harley Davidson Forums

Old Okie with first Harley

Mase

I've been riding since I was 15, (First one was a Yamaha 60). I've had a bike off and on ever since. My last ride was a 2001 Suzuki 1500 Intruder - Stage III. I just bought my first Harley, a 2007 Road King. Going from the Suzuki to the Road King is to say the least a VERY ENJOYABLE change. I don't have a clue about Harley's, didn't even get an Owners Manual (one's on order). I thought I had made a mistake, first time I got to ride it for an extended ride the engine light came on. I got home and got on the computer looking for help, found HDTALKING, signed on and asked for help. I've already got some reply's back that I think will put me back on the road. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back