free website stats program Oklahoma tornados | Harley Davidson Forums

Oklahoma tornados

kemo

R.I.P
Anyone down in that area. I just heard from a friend in OKC who said that they have had many tornados and hail storms today. He said that his daughters house has about 30 see through holes from the hail and that he can hear those tornados. I am glad that here all we are getting is cold and rain.
kemo

Not from there, but trying to make contact w/an old AF buddy who lives in the area. there was a news report from his suburb (North of OKC) & I didn't like the visual (devastation). Mother Nature can sure lash out w/fury & hope they get a reprieve from more bad weather...

I live in the OKC metro. We were lucky, no damage in our immediate area. It was rockin and rollin. I have a friend in Moore (south side of city) that has over 100 holes from hail in his roof. Last I heard 5 dead. BAD bad deal.:( They do an excellant job of forecasting. By the time the storm got here I was prepared. All vehicles inside and storm shelter I put in when I moved here was clean and full of supplies. Glad I did not need it.

Back