free website stats program OK lets see..So where is everyone going? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

OK lets see..So where is everyone going?

My brother flew in from Virginia (his 03 Ultra has been in my garage he bought it last month on the internet and I went and picked it up) His first bagger! We are currently in San Antonio about 300 mi today to test out his butt and his bike. We are planning a summer trip together to Yellowstone and on up to the Highway to the sun in Canada. We will leave Dallas on the 4th of July and travel to SLC Utah and meet up with my 3 other brothers then on to Y-stone and Canada. We have accomodations (Rented Cabin) in the mountains in Montana with a two day 4 wheeler side trip in the mountains then on to the highway to the sun. We will return to Utah where my brother from Virginia will leave his 03 bagger at our cabin in the Unitas for all to use during visits to our family owned cabin for summer use. I will continue on back to Dallas alone. It is a trip we have been planning for 2 years!

I would like to make a trip to the Mackinac bridge this summer but it may now happen. I still am having kind of a trust issue with my bike. Remember this memorial day it has been out of the barn (that it spent the last decade in) for a full year. In that time it has given me constant fits. But we'll see how she goes this year. Everything has worked beautifully this spring.

I have been mostly (long distance) grounded since a 2003 trip from Texas to Vegas. Now I am trying really hard to get myself physically and mentally ready to ride from Centeral Texas to Eastern North Carolina this October. I have a 2 year old grand son over there that I would kinda like to see .:D Wish me luck. I`m gonna need it!:s

I am currently toying with the idea of riding to Oklahoma to see my nephew graduate basic training. Middle of July, will be weather dependent of course. If it looks like a solid week of rain, I'll change my plans, but I will take my chances on some scattered stuff. We will see what happens.

I am planning a trip to visit my parents and other family in South Carolina and also going to Mt Washington (New Englands Highest Peak) Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire and if things go well with these trips, I want to take a week and visit some Northern states and go to Prince Edward Island.

Don't know where I am going, but just got back from Rolling Thunder....WHAT A SHOW!!!! Don't have a clue as to how many bikes, or people but it was too many for me to comprehend. Considering how many, it is a hats off, to the hard work the the folks who put all of it together must have worked. THANKS!!!! THANKS!!!!!!:tounge
For me the most touching part was all the vets standing along the route waving flags, shouting and cheering. That alone made it all worth while. My first one but it won't be my last!

I'm headed to London, Ontario from Calgary, Alberta and back this July. I plan on traveling thru the U.S. just south of the border on Hwy. #2. I've got an older brother who like myself has been riding his whole life. We only rode together one day in 1979 and its time we got our act together so to speak. He has a Road King and I have a Ultra and we're going to cruise all over Southern Ontario visiting relatives. Anyone that can give me info on Hwy 2 that goes thru Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan it would be appreciated. I've been across thru Maple Land a couple times and need a change of scene plus gas is a lot cheaper down there, so is oil and parts and food and motels and well everything.

I am planning a trip to visit my parents and other family in South Carolina and also going to Mt Washington (New Englands Highest Peak) Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire and if things go well with these trips, I want to take a week and visit some Northern states and go to Prince Edward Island.

I too would like to see the Red Isle again, plus I want to drive over that bridge. It wasn't there the last my last time on the east coast

My brother flew in from Virginia (his 03 Ultra has been in my garage he bought it last month on the internet and I went and picked it up) His first bagger! We are currently in San Antonio about 300 mi today to test out his butt and his bike. We are planning a summer trip together to Yellowstone and on up to the Highway to the sun in Canada. We will leave Dallas on the 4th of July and travel to SLC Utah and meet up with my 3 other brothers then on to Y-stone and Canada. We have accomodations (Rented Cabin) in the mountains in Montana with a two day 4 wheeler side trip in the mountains then on to the highway to the sun. We will return to Utah where my brother from Virginia will leave his 03 bagger at our cabin in the Unitas for all to use during visits to our family owned cabin for summer use. I will continue on back to Dallas alone. It is a trip we have been planning for 2 years!

Yeah, my sister and her hubby are coming to Calgary in late June and we're going to do Logan Pass then (they're renting a Harley) Heard it's a great trip

From Calgary were going South to Missoula then east to the Bears Tooth, spend a day or so in Jellystone then start west on the more senic highways to the Oregon Coast then south on the Pacific Highway to California. From there we might cut across to the 93 and head north or go south to cross Death Valley to Vegas then north on 93.

Back