free website stats program OK lets see..So where is everyone going? | Harley Davidson Forums

OK lets see..So where is everyone going?

Fourdogs

Thought it would be very cool to hear what everyones plans are this coming summer.First off let me say this if your coming through east central Missouri ( St. Louis Area)...Let me know I can either put ya up for the night are ride with you a bit. Anyway back to the subject...Wheres everyone going? Since I bought my Harley I kinda let things go ...soooo momma says we need to get thing done here so not doing much our selfs...going to the 105th and then into Canada over to Niagara Falls and drop back into the US at Buffalo New York. Then find our way back to Missouri...also some short weekend trips under 400 miles...Sooo lets hear it whatcha folks doing this summer and where ya be a going?:6:

Hi Everyone . May 17th Our Church Group Is Going To Td The River Ride Up By Grafton / Alton Area. Hopefully The Water Will Be Down. We Heard Another Group Had To Cancel Their Trip Because It Was Too High Still. Then In August We Are Riding Down To Kentucky Lake Area Land Between The Lakes And Staying The Week-end. Should Be Fun. We Can't Wait.
Ride Safe And In His Name.

May 30 - June 1: ABATE of Indiana Region 1 Spring Break

June 21: Illinois Freedom Run

July 17 - 20: ABATE Boogie

August: 105th in Milwaukee (will go the last week)

That's it on the big schedule, but could always add to it later. Planning a lot of rides in between all that tho!

Thinking about Port Dover Friday 13th in June. Last year in July, there must of been over 100,000 bikes, all makes and models. Pretty impressive

Would like to make it to the Smokies this summer. I would take about 10 days. I figure to take it easy going down (2 days) and back (2 days). That would leave me about 6 days down there to run all over the place!

Our big ride is Hawaii this Sept. renting a HD and taking the road to Hana. Otherwise a few trips to Deals Gap, KY to Fla for vac and hitting some of the Blue Ridge Pkwy. :ap

once we have finally moved and ordered thestuff needed for the house we will getting the bis for the heritage and heading out to the Lakes and Scotland and the following yr down thru France and Spain

Whoa! sounds fantastic...you know here in the US its so hard to imagine visiting so many countries...How many miles will you put on the bike, and do you have to have a passport to visit bordering countries? Will you do that on your Harley are your Metric. Also what is the cost of fuel in the countries you visit? How do people view Harley there?...Sorry so many questions...but this is what so cool about a forum like this. Right now its kinda crazy in our country concerning passports and all..if you enter Canada by road pic ID and birth certificate is all thats required ...visit by air ya need a passport...lol...The fuel in my area for 93 octane is $3.84 a gallon. I would truly lov to visit my Homeland before I die(Ireland)...ok gonna quit now..lol Have a jolly old day there my friend.

Back