free website stats program OK i did it. had to for the price! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

OK i did it. had to for the price!

I'm officially jealous. The Road King is my dream/goal. Currently riding a 2003 100 year anniversary sportster. Good for now and I try to commute on it any day the weather isn't nasty (32 miles each way and I love the 50MPG). But my heart is set on a RK. Hopefully next summer. The old lady is completely behind me on it and asks why I just don't buy it now. (Yep, she's a keeper....).

had to do some jobs around the house before the ride yesterday. Good thing once i got on i couldn't get off.........loving it :D

nice bike! I love my 07 rkp not many threads in police section on this site? lets post some photos there ...?

I just bought a 2011 FLHP Road King because it was cheaper and came with the 103, oil cooler and I like the seat and saddlebags.

Enjoy yours!!

solo air seat and no spokes sold me cheaper than the others found mine on graigs list for 5500 with 24000 miles its great

I am also new to the converts of police bikes. Just purchased an all black 03 with 19K miles, stage I, power commander, Reinhart Tru-Duals in black, heated grips, cruise, rewired with the civilian harness, king tour pack (mounted solo but I'm moving it back with a Glide 2 up seat), sony stereo, KlockWerk windshield. Couldn't pass up the deal for 9 grand. Can't wait for warm weather.

solo air seat and no spokes sold me cheaper than the others found mine on graigs list for 5500 with 24000 miles its great

I am also new to the converts of police bikes. Just purchased an all black 03 with 19K miles, stage I, power commander, Reinhart Tru-Duals in black, heated grips, cruise, rewired with the civilian harness, king tour pack (mounted solo but I'm moving it back with a Glide 2 up seat), sony stereo, KlockWerk windshield. Couldn't pass up the deal for 9 grand. Can't wait for warm weather.

there is some GREAT deals out there. almost feel guilty. Enjoy your rides, i am

Nice bike. Ive been paying attention to the police bikes a little more lately. If i run across a good deal i would definately snag it up. like the blue and white, so many possabilities.

Back