OK i did it. had to for the price!

Discussion in 'Police Bikes' started by lorne, Nov 27, 2010.

1. lorne

lorne Senior Member

I just parked my new toy in the shop. 05 Road King Police, now to find manuals etc. it is completely stock with blue on white paint. you all know how it is to fall in love. ok that is two now just one more (ok maybe 2)!!!! pic to follow.

guess i was wrong friends do let friends ride stock..lol

hope the photo got attached

now i got it 14k for mileage

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  2. glimmerman

glimmerman Active Member

make sure you get an electrical manual. the police wiring in different AND you should dig in and find out it the wires for the amp, siren,etc. were just chopped and taped or terminated correctly. have fun i did on my 01rk. kev.

3. Jick Scott

Jick Scott Member

Good choice. Congratulations

4. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

lorne; good for you - sweet look'n RKP. Like an unpainted canvas - time to start the holiday gift list...;)

5. bobwire

bobwire Active Member

where you at, i live on tx la border, and have an 05 rkpi also............bw

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  6. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Great looking bike. Riding stock is ok..

7. 06rdking

06rdking Banned

You will luv that ride! welcome to the flhpi club! as said before spend the winter making it yours (I completly depoliced mine except for the pucks on the saddlebags , very convienent to get into) do check out the wireing , make sure the ends where they took off the police stuff are sealed up good or pull those unused wires out completly when you change out the switch houseings. good luck and enjoy . ps. check out my avatar its a 06 police, (depoliced)

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Looks good, really like the color combination of blue and white...:newsmile045:

[​IMG]

9. SirDimsdale

SirDimsdale Active Member

BEAUTIFUL MACHINE!!! Enjoy...

10. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

WOW! 14K miles on a Police bike, let alone an '05 is VERY low! She was definitely a garage queen. Excellent find!!

TQ