free website stats program oil temp. gauge | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

oil temp. gauge

I have the same one , after a year the level stop working . I still get temp reading, change the battery still no difference. The temp is what i what.

I bought one of those "Digital Read Out Oil Temperature" dip sticks thru a Harley dealer. I highly suggest you NOT buy one of these (I realize this is not the type you are asking about ....I'm, just saying). This high priced item worked for a few month..now no longer displays the temperature!
I suspect it is just the battery...but the Harley stealer informs me there is no way to take it apart and replace the battery.........JUNK!:bigsmiley15:

I have the Harley PN 63004-09 for my '07 Ultra. Been on the bike for over a year and works everytime.
Nice to see the oil level without pulling the dipstick out. Also gives me the oil temp. Works like a charm.
I did add the Marlins oil/head temp gauge so I have a gauge on the fairing for a reading while I'm riding. I replaced the air temp gauge with the Marlins gauge. [link removed] I've had great usage from both set-ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the digital oil temp and level gauge fron HD. The battery is perlaceable. Caution: when you take out the four screws, there is a small wire, be careful when replacing battery not to break this wire. I have had no problem with the gauge and it works well when properly maintained. Just like anything else.

I have the Harley PN 63004-09 for my '07 Ultra. Been on the bike for over a year and works everytime.
Nice to see the oil level without pulling the dipstick out. Also gives me the oil temp. Works like a charm.
I did add the Marlins oil/head temp gauge so I have a gauge on the fairing for a reading while I'm riding. I replaced the air temp gauge with the Marlins gauge. [link removed] I've had great usage from both set-ups.

Gusotto; Please PM me the link that they removed from your post. I'd like to see it. thanks.

NEVER MIND, I found it.

Back