free website stats program Oil Pressure Hose | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil Pressure Hose

Bosbury1

Does anybody know of a company that makes an Oil Pressure hose that looks like steel braided brake line? Russell sells a hose specific for the Oil Pressure guage, but not too keen on the the looks. Also, I've been told I can use an actual brake line and buy fittings to make it work, but not sure about the oil breaking down the inner part of the hose over time. Anybody knowing of a company that sells a hose that meets my description or a company that can custom make a custom Oil Pressure hose? Thank you.

Go to aircraftspruce.com, do a search on stratoflex. It is sold by the foot and the fittings are available there too. Not cheap, but it is aircraft quality. I would use the Stratoflex 156.

please post their answer..I just bought an arlen ness gauge and would like another inch or 2 longer..thanks

Does anybody know of a company that makes an Oil Pressure hose that looks like steel braided brake line? Russell sells a hose specific for the Oil Pressure guage, but not too keen on the the looks. Also, I've been told I can use an actual brake line and buy fittings to make it work, but not sure about the oil breaking down the inner part of the hose over time. Anybody knowing of a company that sells a hose that meets my description or a company that can custom make a custom Oil Pressure hose? Thank you.

Look around here, and then surf for the part you want and pricing:

Drag Specialties :: Tanks & Oil Filters > Oil & Vent Lines & Fittings > UNIVERSAL STAINLESS STEEL BRAIDED OIL LINES

TQ

Purchased the Drag Specialities part #0711-0053 18" SS Oil Line W/Fitting. Where can I find fittings that will screw into the hose and match the thread on the Harley Oil Pressure Guage (top)? Also, the lower fitting that fits into the adapter (oil pressure switch on the block) where the switch goes into? Thank you.

Back