free website stats program oil line routing | Harley Davidson Forums

oil line routing

rogerss

i have a 1987 evo ... my question is, with the oil line routing, i have 4 outlets...i have one on top going into the block, 2 beside each other on the pump and one below the pump, seems to be coming out of the block,,where do these go..my tank has 3 outlets..feed-return-vent, and a remote oil filter as well,,,how do i route them...thx :34:

i have a 1987 evo ... my question is, with the oil line routing, i have 4 outlets...i have one on top going into the block, 2 beside each other on the pump and one below the pump, seems to be coming out of the block,,where do these go..my tank has 3 outlets..feed-return-vent, and a remote oil filter as well,,,how do i route them...thx :34:

here's a pic of what i'm talking about, as you can see when starting from the top , above the oil pump, theres one outlet, 2 at the pump, one small one just below and a final one at the bottom,, where do these lines go

oil pump.jpg

I have a wraparound oil tank with 4 lines on tank and an externial oil filter need routing help to hook up to my pump and back to tank.

1 of the hoses in question will be your oil tank drain

Back