free website stats program oil coolers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

oil coolers

Anyone use one of these? Thinking about trying one.

Milwaukee Twins™ Dual Cool II Oil Cooler

Attachments

• cooler.jpg
    cooler.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 33
I like the clean look of that unit. I was thinking of one myself and also that they can't be damaged as easily too weighed in with me.

Anyone use one of these? Thinking about trying one.

Milwaukee Twins™ Dual Cool II Oil Cooler

That's very similar to a Narley oil cooler; I am pretty sure he is the daddy of that configuration Check them out before you buy;from what I hear, very helpful, like talking to potential customers and good service/support after the sale.

NARLEYS OIL COOLERS

I haven't used one, found them after installing Jagg, which I have no complaints about, but as Glider points out, there aside from cooling capability, there are other good reasons to run one. Anbody want to buy a couple of Jagg oil coolers?

Last edited:
I like the clean look of that unit. I was thinking of one myself and also that they can't be damaged as easily too weighed in with me.

Go for it Glider!! :D I'll wait for the product review.:p

Haven't seen one in person but I did read one review that someone put one on his RK and hit a bump and dented his fender. He said he upped the pressure in the forks and had no more problems.

Probably had the factory 5 wt in the forks, try at least the 10 wt, I had the 15 wt but it stiffened it up a bit so there would be no problem with the fender. Maybe try a mix of 2/3 10 wt and 1/3 15wt which would be nice.

I have a HD oil cooler in my '99 Ultra, and while somewhat of a pain to install, I have nothing but good things to say about it.

I have the HD cooler on my 09. Did the trick, completely happy. 20 degrees lower which is what I wanted. Use gasket sealant, a bit of a pain to install but a real quality part.

LJ

I run the HD Screamin Eagle on my 110. I also added an aftermarket fan setup which wires into the auxillary switch along with the LeNale cooling fan.
Haven't had much opportunity to try the fans yet but I ride with PGR and with summer coming up I'm sure to have a chance to try them out.

I run the HD Screamin Eagle on my 110. I also added an aftermarket fan setup which wires into the auxillary switch along with the LeNale cooling fan.
Haven't had much opportunity to try the fans yet but I ride with PGR and with summer coming up I'm sure to have a chance to try them out.

I just put a Lenale fan on my 09 Road Glide. It will tide me over until I can add an oil cooler. Haven't used it much yet but my friends were very impressed the other day when we were stuck in traffic and I turned it on. I thought that they would make fun of it but they are now asking where they can get one. Between the fan and the installation of a Jagg oil cooler, I should be able to go any place where it is hot.

Back