free website stats program Oil Cooler | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil Cooler

tommygun

I'm looking to install an oil cooler on my Fat Bob CVO and I have found one that says it will fit a regular Fat bob but not the Screaming eagle. I thought if I removed the Fairing that it might fit. I would rather have a cool running bike then a cool looking bike. Has any body tried to install this. Part number is HD 26151-07. The only one HD makes to actually fit it is a vertical one in black.
Thanks for any input!:D

Premium Oil Cooler Kit for Dyna Models-26151-07 | Engine Mid Frame | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store

I'm looking to install an oil cooler on my Fat Bob CVO and I have found one that says it will fit a regular Fat bob but not the Screaming eagle. I thought if I removed the Fairing that it might fit. I would rather have a cool running bike then a cool looking bike. Has any body tried to install this. Part number is HD 26151-07. The only one HD makes to actually fit it is a vertical one in black.
Thanks for any input!:D

Premium Oil Cooler Kit for Dyna Models-26151-07 | Engine Mid Frame | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store

Check out Jagg. They may not make a low mount for your application either but the up- right they have is pretty nice. In different sizes too. Send them an email and tell them what youi trying to do.

Oil Coolers for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles | Jagg Oil Coolers
# 1 on what Bodeen said Jagg is great

Back