free website stats program oil cooler | Harley Davidson Forums

oil cooler

Welcome to the forum.

I'm running an HD Premium on my Softail. Built-in thermostat and seems to work real well. Even on the hottest days the tank only gets to about 210 or so. I figure that's enough to remove any moisture but yet keep things cool.

Thanks, There aint alot a wall left so I dont want to take chances. Plus I run it in open loop so the heat plays. a bigger role.

I bought a 6 row side mount to put on my 06 1200 sport Roadster BUT even down here in HOT az. I didn;t need it.. Oil in it stayed Too cool...

Then I added a new 09 FLHR, bringing it here to Az.,,, proved IT needed the cooler...:small3d031:

I mounted that 6 row JAGG on the left side Down Tubes. It was made Made for the fit.
The 1000 delux,,,Perfect. Buying the proper thermostat control from Jagg for the KING, fits in front of the filter and plumbed it up...

Get lot of "Nice" and "Looks Good" from people who look and see where it sits. I used the Fancy made Black aluminum that matches the motor with etched shiny ribed fins, it Balances with the engine Very Well...:s

Not only LOOKs but keeps the oil cool... I do suggest Use good full synthetic oils...

I Use ONLY Redline products:

220/50 Redline for engine
MTL for the primary
ShockProof Heavy for the tranny

signed....BUBBIE

Back