free website stats program Oil Cooler Only does so much | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil Cooler Only does so much

NEWHD74FAN, Neptunes I am not familiar with. That would be a great excuse to head to the coast, just to find the place. I like McClintocks for a slab of meat pretty well. It has been years since I have been to the Rock Store. Are we talking of the one on Mulholland or the one in Santa Barbara.That would just about be an overnighter for me, unless I rode over the Grapevine and headed west from there. That would be too hot this time of year. I can usually get into cooler air when I go over that hill about 10 miles east of Santa Maria or if I ride to Atascdero on 46 and head south it feels cool when I get on top of the hill to drop in on San Luis Obispo. I need to try and make over that way soon.

Neptunes is on Hwy 1 (PCH) where Mulholland exits nearby...Rockstore can be gotten to from Hwy 101 the "easy" way :52: (read very few twisties) taking Agoura Rd towards coast, turning right (away from Trout Lane)...or take the "knarly" way from PCH up Mulholland...:lero

Last edited:
NEWHD74FAN, Neptunes I am not familiar with. That would be a great excuse to head to the coast, just to find the place. I like McClintocks for a slab of meat pretty well. It has been years since I have been to the Rock Store. Are we talking of the one on Mulholland or the one in Santa Barbara.That would just about be an overnighter for me, unless I rode over the Grapevine and headed west from there. That would be too hot this time of year. I can usually get into cooler air when I go over that hill about 10 miles east of Santa Maria or if I ride to Atascdero on 46 and head south it feels cool when I get on top of the hill to drop in on San Luis Obispo. I need to try and make over that way soon.

These guys are dead on about Neptunes, pretty neat place and the Rock Store is just a skip and a jump away (and a few tight turns).

A week from this Sat. I'll be blowing through your neck of the woods heading up to Porterville with a few buds. I've got a bunch of cousins in the Porterville/Springville area that we're heading up to ride with. I plan on spending a few days riding the mountains. Probably head up to the Three Rivers area and further up at least one day.

Back