free website stats program oil coming out of clutch cable | Harley Davidson Forums

oil coming out of clutch cable

Hello. just thought i would share this. I have an 02 lowrider that I bought not to long ago and noticed when i would ride down highway or run at a fairly good speed when i would get home i would have drips of oil coming out of clutch cable. I thought this is crazy so i checked level everything was good. Turned out i had a dirt dobber build a nest in the vent tube! lol anything can happen I guess.

Holy cow.Yeah,birds can build a nest in a very short period of time.I had a robin make a nest on my a/c unit of my home so I tossed it before eggs were laid,maybe a couple hours later,it was completely rebuilt! Couldn't believe it.

I being from a different part of the world looked up what a dirt dobber is best I could come up with was a mud wasp which is small enough to make a nest in small spaces

Brian

I being from a different part of the world looked up what a dirt dobber is best I could come up with was a mud wasp which is small enough to make a nest in small spaces

Brian
You got it Brian or mud dawbers as we call them around here.

Back