free website stats program Ohlins and Bub 7 Stealth Installation/Review | Harley Davidson Forums

Ohlins and Bub 7 Stealth Installation/Review

jwd98056

I finally received the Bub 7 Stealth mufflers for my 2012 Road Glide Ultra. The Ohlins #3-#4 shocks purchased from Motorcycle Metal (MotorcycleMetal.com) have already been sitting in my garage for a while. Back problems have been preventing me from doing much but I am on the road to recovery enough to do these simple installations. So I did them at the same time last Thursday.

I have written a review on my personal blog, JDsRoad.com, covering the installation and impressions after a couple hundred miles of riding over the weekend.

Click Here for a direct link to the review.

Thanks to Howard for his excellent customer service and for selling a great product at a great price!!!

I finally received the Bub 7 Stealth mufflers for my 2012 Road Glide Ultra. The Ohlins #3-#4 shocks purchased from Motorcycle Metal (MotorcycleMetal.com) have already been sitting in my garage for a while. Back problems have been preventing me from doing much but I am on the road to recovery enough to do these simple installations. So I did them at the same time last Thursday.

I have written a review on my personal blog, JDsRoad.com, covering the installation and impressions after a couple hundred miles of riding over the weekend.

Click Here for a direct link to the review.

Thanks to Howard for his excellent customer service and for selling a great product at a great price!!!
Great article very informative. Thanks for all the information!!

Back